We are looking for a 7 month+ FTC temp to perm role for someone with experience of agile process, obsessed with detail, loves to own it and go above and beyond to help deliver big digital activity for corporate clients – websites, reporting and more.
As the lead digital project manager or digital account director in the agency this is a pivotal role for defining and championing digital excellence across the business. In addition to managing your own projects and working alongside the Director of digital you will have the autonomy to define, set-up and lead new processes and systems to make us more creative, more efficient and more flexible for our clients. You will thrive in a high-energy, busy and creative environment.
This is a blended project management / client service role, reporting into the Director of digital.
- Exemplary digital project management skills with a working knowledge of both agile and waterfall process and an obsession for detail. This is the foundation of the role. We would like you to ‘own’ it. To help champion and set up process. To drive excellence in this area and embed efficiencies.
- Client service – as the day-to-day contact for our clients, you are able to build strong client relationships and partnerships. Responsible for all project admin and commercial management.
- Technically savvy – comfortable working with developers, drafting functional specs, CMS literate knowing your php from your .net.
- Documentation, timings and costings – fully confident in drafting all documentation, proposals and scoping for clients and tech teams to ensure clear communication, efficient briefing and great commercial management.
- An understanding of UX to be able to brief and manage UX consultants.
- Run the quarterly analytics and reporting and day-to-day web editing and management of the corporate sites we look after.
Plus ‘nice to have’ an additional specialism such as:
- A deeper knowledge of UX so you are able to undertake UX yourself for smaller projects.
- A deeper experience of data analytics (Google), user testing and analysis and/or SEO reporting and how these can drive insights and recommendations for optimisation of website UX and content.
- Driven to always want to do things better. The way we work, the output we create, the service we provide clients.
- Would suit a self-starter and master problem solver, who provides rigour in project delivery yet is strategically curious and entrepreneurially minded.
- Infectious, dynamic and ambitious, able to inspire those around them and not be shy about getting stuck in.
- A real team player, personable, accountable and a digital champion with the skill to move teams in the same direction.
- Live the Gather values of Ingenious, Connected and Agile.
- Experience of corporate websites and/or B2B digital comms (required).
- Experience of online corporate reporting (desirable).
- Social media and broader digital comms experience (desirable).
- Understanding / knowledge of the print reporting experience (helpful).
We are a talented, friendly creative team all about big ideas to help companies communicate more thoughtfully.
This is an exciting chance to be involved in some truly ground-breaking work.